Vicki Croft, MSLS, AHIP
Animal Health Library
170 Wegner Hall
509-335-5544 (office); text to: 509-595-5544
Veterinary Medicine; Neurosciences
Veterinary Journals Indexed in PubMed
- Last Updated Jan 11, 2015
This is an up-to-date list of veterinary medical and laboratory animals journals indexed in PubMed, current and past. Years of coverage are included for each title.
A little about me...
I've been at WSU since 1976. Before coming to WSU, I was a science librarian at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln for 5 years. My undergraduate major was biology (1970). I received my MSLS at the University of Illinois (now UIUC) in 1971, with a specialization in medical librarianship, as part of the US Public Health Service Training Program for Medical Librarians.
My professional associations:
MLA (Medical Library Association)
American Veterinary Medical History Society
My research interests:
- Digitization Projects, such as
Hoofstraal's Bibliography of Ticks and Tick-borne Diseases
- Rey, LM.; Croft, Vicki F.; Williams, Mitsuko; Boyd, C. Trenton. A History of the International Conference of Animal Health Information Specialists (ICAHIS) and its Partnership with One Health. Journal of Agricultural & Food Information 14: 1-13, 2013. (in press)
- Ugaz, Ana G., Boyd, C. Trenton; Croft, Vicki F; Carrigan, Esther E.; Anderson, Katherine M. Basic List of Veterinary Medical Serials, Third Edition: Using a decision matrix to update the core list of veterinary journals. JMLA: Journal of the Medical Library Association. 2010 Oct; 98(4):282-92.
- Jaros, J., Carrigan, E., Boyd, C., Croft, V.F., Fagan, D., Moberly, H.K., Stephens, G.M., & Willard, G. Saving the elusive past for the future: a case study in collaboration of veterinary libraries. Journal of Agricultural & Food Information. 9(4), 329-340, 2008.
- Fifth International Conference for Animal Health Information Specialists, Pretoria, South Africa, July 2-5, 2005. Proceedings. Edited by Erica van der Westhuizen and Vicki F. Croft, 2006
- First International Conference of Animal Health Information Specialists, Reading, England, July 16-19, 1992. Proceedings. edited by Mitsuko Williams, C. Trenton Boyd, Vicki F. Croft, Carol M. Downs. Champaign, Illinois, University of Illinois, 1994