EBM Step by Step
- Use PICO to create a clinical question
- Identify keywords to search with
- Search Cochrane, Pubmed, and/or other resources
- How do the results compare?
- Can you answer the question?
Learning about EBM
WSU WorldCat Search
Library Research Techniques
Tips on choosing search terms for the best search results:
Using search commands to focus your search to exactly what you want:
- Help Searching: Expanding Your Search Using the OR Command Podcast
- Help Searching: Narrowing Your Search Using the AND Command Podcast
- Help Searching: Combining AND OR Commands Podcast
- Searching for Phrases audio file
Use LibGuides @ WSU Libraries to find other search techniques.
Indexes, Abstracts and Other Databases
Medicine at the WSU, Pullman Libraries
The Owen Science and Engineering Library houses some print resources for students and faculty interested in medicine. For questions about the WSU WWAMI Basic Medical Sciences Program, please see the WSU WWAMI web site. For information on other health information resources provided by the WSU Libraries, please see the subject guides on Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine/Veterinary Sciences
Board and Licensing Information
Science Librarian and Instruction Coordinator
Office: Owen Library 119
Phone: (509) 335-7930
Fax: (509) 335-2534
Owen Library 119
Washington State University
Pullman WA 99164-3200.