Attached are the general statistics for LibGuides. For these stats we can see that our guides are starting to be used! Good job all!
To view your guide's individual statistics go to the Command Bar (Orange Menu)
- Click on Dashboard (in the Command Bar)
- Click on Statistics (in the Command Bar)
- Select Your Report –
- * All My Guides * will give you a summary of all you guides.
- Display Format --
- Plain: Best for Printing or copying/pasting into another application – like MS Word
- Report Year –
- 2011 – calendar years are the only ones available
- Guide Status – Feature not available for 2011 or earlier
- Run Report
You can do these steps per guide to get detailed statistics on an individual guide level.
Current and ALL future statistics will be loaded to the WSU Libraries SharePoint folder for Statistics. WSU Libraries SharePoint
Backup your GUIDE!
To back up your guide:
Click on Guide Setting, from the orange menu
Click on "Create Backup"
Depending on you browser settings you will have different steps to downloading the file.
This function enables you to create a text-based version of this guide and save it on your computer. Use it for backup or reference only - in case you accidentally delete some content you will have a text-based version of it on your computer.
When you click on the link below you will be prompted to save a text-based version of this guide on your computer; it will be saved as an html file.