Riverpoint Campus Library
More Selected eBooks
Login with WSU ID required. Click on "View It" then click through to ebook.
Pharmacy eBooks & Resources
Sign-in with your Network ID when prompted. Please log out when done!
Diseases, Complications, and Drug Therapy in Obstetrics / Gerald G. Briggs & Michael P. Nageotte (Eds.) © 2009
- Click on "View It" next to the "Details" tab.
The following books and resources are available through Stat!Ref®
- Click on a title link below,
- Click on "View It" next to the "Details" tab,
- Click on "Full text available at STAT!Ref"
- Enter your network ID if prompted,
- Accept the end-user license,
- Please logout when done!
Evidence-Based Pharmacotherapy / Elaine Chiquette & L. Michael Posey © 2007
Handbook on Injectable Drugs - 17th ed. / Lawrence A. Trissel © 2013
Pediatric Injectable Drugs (The Teddy Bear Book) - 9th ed. / Stephanie J. Phelps et al. (Eds.) © 2010
Trissel's Stability of Compounded Formulations - 4th ed. / Lawrence A. Trissel © 2009
Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology - 3rd ed. / Stephen M. Stahl © 2008
DrugPoints© System - Offers 1,400+ concise, unbiased, synopses on FDA-approved drugs (includes prescription and nonprescription).
The Practitioner's Quick Reference to Nonprescription Drugs - 2nd ed. / American Pharmacists Association © 2012
ACP Smart Medicine & AHFS DI Essentials - ACP Smart Medicine provides access to 500 clinical diagnosis and treatment recommendations covering a wide variety of medical specialties. Includes integrated drug reference AHFS DI.
The APhA complete review for the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination / American Pharmacists Association ©2010
- View all WSU subscribed Stat!Ref® resources here! Click on the books in the upper left corner to see all covers.
- Stat!Ref Mobile - info & apps for mobile devices
Director of Nursing and Riverpoint Library Services