Animal Sciences Databases and Internet Links
Indexes, Abstracts, and Other Databases
- AGRICOLA (1970-present): Covers publications and resources encompassing all aspects of agriculture and allied disciplines including: animal and veterinary sciences, entomology, plant sciences, forestry, aquaculture, economics, education, food and human nutrition, and earth and environmental sciences. AGRICOLA is produced by the National Agricultural Library. This database includes selected materials dating back to the 17th century but full coverage starts in 1970.
- CAB Abstracts (1988 - present): Citations with abstracts to the world literature on all aspects of agriculture including forestry and nutrition.
Updated weekly. Contains all data from these individual CABI indexes: Agroforestry Abstracts, Field Crop Abstracts, Forest Products Abstracts, Forestry Abstracts, Grassland and forage ...
- EBSCO Academic Search Complete: EBSCO provides access to scholarly journals, general interest magazines, and newspapers across a variety of disciplines in numerous databases. Some articles are fulltext
- Fish, Fisheries & Aquatic Biodiversity Worldwide (1970-present): Citations to the world literature dealing with fish and fish culture and all aspects of ichthyology.
- Web of Science (1990 - present): Includes Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences and Science Citation indexes. This multidisciplinary database has searchable author abstract covering the journal literature of the arts and humanities, sciences and social sciences. Updated weekly.