Welcome to Media!
The WSU Libraries' Media Materials & Reserves houses the closed media collections, course reserves and media & room bookings or reservations.
The specific collections maintained by staff in MMR are as follows:
- Audio CDs
- VHS cassette tapes
- Government Media & Other Digital Documents
- Audio Books
- Language Learning Software and Audio Materials
- 16mm Films (must be booked one day in advance)
- Laser Discs (must be booked one day in advance)
- LP records (must be booked one day in advance)
- 3/4" cassette tapes (must be booked one day in advance)
All of these materials may be found by browsing the libraries online public access catalog, Griffin.
Media Space & Equipment
Equipment and Space Available in MMR
MMR provides additional space for studying or using media, as well as theaters, audio labs, and other equipment.
- Two small theaters, with white-boards and audio/visual equipment for veiwing DVDs, VHS cassette tapes, and even laser discs. (These rooms must be booked in advance).
- Two small audio labs, with TVs, DVD players, cassette tape players, and tuners. (These rooms must be booked in advance).
- Four computers with Web access and word processing.
- Two computers with scanners/multimedia stations.
- Two computers with video editing software.
Consult with our Circulation Desk (509-335-9672) or our Media Desk (509-335-7664) if you have questions regarding the use of this space or equipment.